TruSwag Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea
Hibiscus Flower Tea | Farm to Folk
- Hibiscus is known for its pleasant frangrance and the aromatic properties. It is used as prime herb in various herbal cosmetic formulations for hair. Many people use it with henna to give a aroma and refreshing feeling to hair.
- Hibiscus is also a main ingredient in many wonderfully refreshing teas made around the world. Recently, hibiscus has been added to many ready made teas due to its high levels of anti-oxidants, and has even become the main flavoring agent in certain sodas.
- Hibiscus has a magical reputation for increasing skin elasticity to give a stunning natural youth-boost.This powder helps to strengthen roots and make hair stronger and thicker.
- They also have an anti-inflammatory effect and can help to soothe inflamed skin, making hibiscus suitable for those prone to very sensitive skin. Hibiscus powder when mixed with lemon juice or acv can cure dandruff without over-drying your hair.
- Hibiscus has a naturally high mucilage content, a sticky substance produced by plants that help with the storage of water and food. Mucilage makes a fantastic natural skin moisturiser that is gentle on sensitive skin. Hibiscus also controls acne and pimples. The presence of vitamin c and anti-inflammatory properties controls acne and pimples and as a result you get clear and pimple less skin.
- Hibiscus is a natural hair colour and when mixed with mehendi or methi daana can give a good and shiny black hair. Hibiscus powder can also used as a hair dye for grey hair and when mixed with coffee powder can give a very dark brown colour which can be really alluring.
Organic Hibiscus Tea
When the tea bag is soaking in hot water, they deliver a tart flavor with a hint of cranberry. its lovely pink hue as its sweet and slightly tart flavor. The visually stunning elixir makes an ideal, guilt-free beverage to replace more sugary sips.
Hibiscus flowers have a long history of traditional use and are known for its calming and relaxing properties. Hibiscus is also known for supporting a healthy cardiovascular system, and heart health.
Hibiscus tea Organic, Non-GMO, Nothing Added, Calms Nervous System, Antioxidants, Great Source of Vitamin C, Caffeine Free.
Support Phone Number: - +91 9512 222 077
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address:- A/6 - Zaveri Estate, Odhav Industrial Estate Singarwa Kathwada Road, Nr. Shubh Industrial Estate, Kathwada, Ahmedabad 382430
If this is regarding your order, please mention your Order ID or Phone number used while ordering.
Feel free to fill out the form below to get in touch with us.
Question? Concern? We’re here to help. Fire off a message using one of the communications channels below and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible. If you have an order number, please include it with your message.
Alternatively, please visit the FAQ, Page where we have most of your questions covered.
If you have a question about your receiving your tracking number, please be sure it has been 1-2 days after you've ordered as that is the general processing time. We generally respond within 24-48 hours of your inquiry.
Dispatched within 24 hours
Usually delivered in 4-7 working days
All orders are dispatched via Bluedart, Delhivery, xpressbees.
How do we ship?
We ship your products with top-rated courier companies to keep your order safe, secure & on time. Each and every product is carefully packed in our standard packaging boxes which have been specially designed to provide plants full protection from wear & tear during transit.
Where do we ship?
Truveli delivers pan India to pin codes serviceable by our courier partners. We do not deliver outside India at the moment.
When do we ship?
We ship products within 2 business days from the date when the order is placed. The delivery schedule depends on the product & time of the order. The customer shall be notified about the order details once the order is dispatched.
What are the shipping charges?
We offer free shipping on all orders across India.
Is COD available?
Yes. We accept Cash on delivery orders across India.
How to Cancel an Order
If you end up having to cancel an order, please make sure to do so within 24 hours of placing the order. Email us at email@example.com , and include the order number in the subject headline. If you need to cancel after Truveli has already shipped it to you, you can refuse the order and send an email with your order number in the subject headline. Be sure to include that you have refused the package and are requesting to cancel the order.
Truveli makes it a priority to handle each product with care and we do everything in our power to ensure our products reach our customers in perfect condition, however we understand that mistakes happen; fragile items can get damaged in transit. We can only offer return within 7 days from the date of product delivery.
Personal Care Items such as vests, beauty products, etc are NOT eligible for returns and exchange.
Here are the cases in which we accept returns:
Case 1: If the wrong product was sent, or if your product was damaged or defective, it will automatically qualify for a return. Truveli will pick up the item and send a brand new product replacement to you at no additional cost.
Case 2: If it appears that the package has been tampered with, you can refuse to accept the package from the delivery person, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the order number. If you have to mail the package yourself, ensure that the original packaging and product tag is present.
Case 3: If you believe the quality of your product is poor or you don’t want the product, you must ship the product back to our warehouse:
A/6 - Zaveri Estate, Odhav Industrial Estate Singarwa Kathwada Road, Nr. Shubh Industrial Estate, Kathwada, Gujarat 382430
Once we verify your claims, Truveli will issue the store credits. Please note that the product must be shipped in the same state it was received, unused.
If you plan to return an item to Truveli, please make sure to contact us within 7 business days of the delivery date.
Ph: +91 9512 222 077 (10 am to 6 pm)